BKLYN House ADA Statement
At BKLYN House, it’s important to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA).
Our Commitment to Accessibility
BKLYN House Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, BKLYN House is committed to our good faith effort to follow the guidelines available. Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you have questions, concerns, have discovered an accessibility issue on our site, or need assistance in making a booking please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1(718)388-4433. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make our website accessible for you.
We offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked online or by calling +1(718)388-4433. See all accessibility features in our rooms and common areas below. For more photos of the premises, view our amenities and photo gallery.
Queen ADA Mobility & Hearing Accessible Room
- Queen Bed with roll in shower.
- High and low door peephole.
- Light switches located at 48” above the floor.
- Toilet with grab bars.
- Accessible desk.
- More spacious bathroom.
- Controls and hardware that do not require tight grasping or twisting.
- Visual fire alarms, strobe fire alarm flashes when activated.
- Flashing light for incoming phone calls. Outlet right above phone.
- Bathroom door and main room door open to 32” clear.
Accessible rooms are uniquely reserved and held for guests with disabilities upon request. We make every effort to make these rooms accessible to guests who need them. You can book a room online here. Simply email email@example.com or call us at +1(718)388.4433 if you have questions or would like any additional assistance with booking.
Common Area Accessibility Features
- The main entrance, lobby and elevators are wide to accommodate wheelchairs and 360 degree turns
- There is an accessible roll-in restroom on the first floor with grab bars
BKLYN House in Brooklyn, NY
Our boutique hotel offers 113 loft-style rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout the property, free continental breakfast every morning, and a convenient location near local attractions and the J and M subway lines.
Join our mailing list to receive discounts, news, and more. Don't worry—we will only send you one email per month.