Plush platform beds, immaculate bathrooms, and hardwood floors are just some of the features of our hotel rooms in Brooklyn. Add in Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, Accessible options, ample work space, and a large flat-screen television, and you’ve found your home away from home while visiting Bushwick, Brooklyn.
These Brooklyn accommodations, which are also available in Accessible options, feature one platform queen bed with pillow-top bedding and fresh, crisp linens. Additional room features include a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels, work desk, iron and ironing board, and signature bath amenities.
Double Queen Room
Traveling with more than two guests? Our Brooklyn accommodations with two queen beds should fir the bill. Along with the amenities of our standard rooms, indulge with fantastic views of Brooklyn and beyond.
Queen ADA Mobility & Hearing Accessible Room
- Queen Bed with roll-in shower.
- High and low door peephole.
- Light switches located at 48” above the floor.
- Toilet with grab bars.
- Accessible desk.
- More spacious bathroom.
- Controls and hardware that do not require tight grasping or twisting.
- Televisions are equipped with closed captioning.
- Visual fire alarms, strobe fire alarm flashes when activated.
- Flashing light for incoming phone calls. Outlet right above phone.
- Bathroom door and main room have doorways that open to 32” of clear width.
There is a total of 7 mobility/hearing accessible rooms uniquely reserved and held for guests with disabilities upon request. We make every effort to make these rooms accessible to guests who need them. You can book a room online here. Simply email email@example.com or call us at +1(718)388.4433 if you have questions or would like any additional assistance with booking.
BKLYN House has all the necessities for your trip to Brooklyn, plus a few perks you might not expect, like day passes to two local gyms. During your stay at our Brooklyn hotel, enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, business center access, 24-hour reception, daily complimentary breakfast, and custom artwork throughout the property. Accessible rooms are also available for those with limited mobility.
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Continental breakfast served each morning
- Access to Crunch Fitness or Planet Fitness
- Fully stocked business center with computer kiosks, plus access to business services and printing
- Custom murals and artwork on display throughout the hotel
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby
- 24-hour concierge
- Evening and overnight security
- Platform queen beds with plush, pillow-top bedding and fresh, crisp linens
- Flat-screen TV with premium cable channels
- Work desk
- Plush bath amenities
- Local artwork
- Iron and ironing board
Common Area Accessibility Features
- The public entrance, registration desk, common eating area, lobby, elevators are wide to accommodate wheelchairs and 360 degree turns.
- The route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area, the route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms and the route from the accessible public entrance to all areas where food and beverages may be available or sold are available.
- There is an accessible roll-in restroom on the first floor with grab bars.
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated. There is a clear, accessible path from street level to the public entrance.
BKLYN House Photo Gallery
Take a peek at our Brooklyn hotel photos. Sleek guest rooms, welcoming communal spaces, and custom murals await. Feel free to take your own and check into our hotel on social media.
BKLYN House in Brooklyn, NY
Our boutique hotel offers 113 loft-style rooms, Wi-Fi throughout the property, continental breakfast every morning, and a convenient location near local attractions and the J and M subway lines.
Join our mailing list to receive discounts, news, and more. Don't worry—we will only send you one email per month.